Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The purpose or shall we call it the Grand Design

I started this blog inspired by my nephew. He is a blogger himself, though I understand he is not very active in this forum at present. He has other forums available for him and he is making good use of it. I have my first posting on the Veil, and I am expecting some reactions. meanwhile I was contemplating what I wished to do with this and I have come to a decision. I think I will use this space to post brief first reactions/comments to news items. Sort of sounding off with my big mouth. And also to see whether my friends pick up and recognise me and write back to me. And if there are any reactions to my reactions , I will try to respond. This way healthy debates can take place. Hope I am doing the right thing, in the right forum and in the right manner.

No comments: